Instagram

lunes, 1 de enero de 2007

Día de año nuevo

All is quiet on New Year's Day / A world in white gets underway / I want to be with you / Be with you night and day / Nothing changes on New Year's Day / On New Year's Day / I will be with you again / I will be with you again / Under a blood red sky / A crowd has gathered in black and white / Arms entwined, the chosen few / The newspapers says, says / Say it's true it's true... / And we can break through / Though torn in two / We can be one / I...I will begin again / I...I will begin again / Oh... / Maybe the time is right / Oh...maybe tonight... / I will be with you again / I will be with you again / And so we're told this is the golden age / And gold is the reason for the wars we wage / Though I want to be with you / Be with you night and day / Nothing changes / On New Year's Day / On New Year's Day

U2, New Year's Day (War, 1983)

1 comentario:

Gonzalo dijo...

Coincido con lo de Miss Sarajevo. Y With or Without You está bien, pero quizás un poco gastada. Feliz año, Terelina.